Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Make-Up from Aliexpress


Hi guys!
I want to show you some stuff I got from Aliexpress.com :D

MAC Studio Fix: It's good for the price. I never tried the original one, but I think the texture is a little different from the original Studio Fix. It's a great powder to use daily.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara: The aplicator is not the same as the original, but works pretty fine.

Benefit Porefessional: Nothing like the original, it's more like a BB cream, it helps to hide some pores, but for the price I didn't think it was a good deal.

Benefit Lemon Aid: A regular concealer, doesn't have the yellow color as the original (but if you search on Aliexpress you will see that have the yellowish concealer to sell, but look carefully the description and photos of the product). 


About Aliexpress: It's a great website to order almost everything. They don't accept Paypal as payment, I always pay by credit card directly and never had problems with the site. It's like an ebay, normally the sellers are from China (maybe all). I already bought: make up, clothes, electronics, watch, shoes... If you don't recieve the product, you can open a dispute and try to work out with the seller, and if necessary, you can escalate to be "under mediation".

Here is the picture of some make ups I got from there *-*




If you want specific review from the products, leave a message here!


See ya!
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment